I’d love to share with you some newly released Easter Bunny stamps and dies by The Stamps of Life. Talk about cute! I had a lot of fun creating these Easter cards. For all of my cards I used the bunnyfriend4bear stamp set and coordinating dies. Other products used (all from The Stamps of Life) are listed below.
- Sizzix Triple Square Flip-its Card Set
- “Thank You” Collection Patterned Paper
- “Blessings” Collection Patterned Paper (from which I hand cut the eggs on the front of the card)
- Sizzix Friends Forever Step-ups Card Die Set
- Grass Die
- Mini Flowers Dies
- Egg Dies
- “Blessings” Collection Patterned Paper
- Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Sizzix Playful Embossing Folder
- Scallop Border Dies
- “Sunshine” Collection Patterned Paper
This bunny set is perfect for making some cute Easter cards! I just love those little Easter eggs! If you don’t like to color, this set is so versatile that you can simply stamp the bunny on colored cardstock or just use the many dies to piece your bunny together. Check out all of the other card ideas on The Stamps of Life Gallery!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! Feel free to drop me a line or question! I love to hear from you!