Hello crafty friends! There’s a new Pudgie Stamp and Die Combo available at The Stamps of Life! And it’s another dog pudgie! In my opinion, you can never have too many dog stamps, right?
It’s called Dog3Pudgie10 and it’s so adorable. I love his cute sweet little face full of concern. The sentiments go perfectly with his expression. I have a lot of fun examples to share with you today and to keep it brief, I’ll simply just list the products that I used to create each card.
For my first card, I used the following Stamps of Life products:
- Grid Die Set
- Grass Die
- Treats4Cookie (paw print)
- “Good Times” Patterned Paper (from the October Card Kit Club)
- Copic Colors: E31, E33, E25, E29 (dog)
Second Card Stamps of Life Products Used:
- Sizzix 5×7 Square Flip-its Card Set
- Stitched Squares Die Set
- Copic Colors Used: N1, N3, N5, N8 (dog)
TSOL Products Used:
- Exclusive Box Card Die Set
- Clouds2cut Stamp and Die Set
- Sizzix Tree Step-ups Card Die Set (grass)
- Copic Colors Used: E51, E53, E55, E57 (dog)
TSOL Products Used:
- Hats4critters Stamps & Dies (hat)
- Photo Frame Die Set
- Patterns4Santa (sentiment)
- Stockings4Christmas (stocking)
- Happy Holidays Drop-ins Die Set (inside pop-up)
The second stamp and die set that were released this morning are called Tinyand2Cute. The stamp set was actually previously released years back and then because it was so popular, it was re-released again this morning with a coordinating die set.
|Tinyand2Cute Stamp Set|
This set is super versatile and has so many small and sweet little sayings.
For my first example using this set, I made a baby shower invitation. I used the Sizzix Triplits, Oh Baby Die Set to make my baby onesies. For the beautiful patterns on them, I used the “Darling” Patterned Paper Collection.
I just love the ruched edge of that background oval die. It adds a subtle touch of elegance.
For my last example, I used the Tinyand2Cute Die Set to create a single flower. I used the Flower Power Dies to create my stem and then stamped my sentiment using the Tinyand2Cute stamp set. Super easy yet really cute and fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Feel free to leave any comments or questions!
Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!