Hello crafty friends! It’s been such a busy month at my house that I haven’t had much time to post the cards that I’ve been working on. However, I’d love to share with you a fun little shadow box card that I made featuring the BB Bitty Bears stamp set from My Favorite Things.
- Trim 2 pieces of cardstock at 5″x 8 1/4″
- Score these pieces on the long side at 1 1/4″ & 7″
- Cut an open window in one of the pieces (I used the MFT Die-namics A2 Rectangle Stax and added a white scalloped frame using the MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames)
- Adhere these two pieces together on one side where the side flaps will overlap (this will be the frame of your box)
- For the inside strips, cut three pieces of cardstock at 6 3/8″ long at varying heights to add dimension (I used heights of 1 1/2″, 2″ and 2 1/2″).
- Score each inside piece at 3/8″ & 6″
- After you are done scoring, you can then diecut these pieces with whatever border dies (if any) that you want to use. I used the MFT Die-namics Stitched Snow Drifts on mine.
- I also cut some inside strips (6 3/8″ long x 1/2 ” high, scored at 3/8″ and 6″) for the top of the card to adhere my trees.