- 1. Line up your diecut images face down and mark them at their bases to see where you will need to cut some slits into the floor. Make sure that these images do not lay over the front edge of the floor or they will stick out of the card when folded flat.
- 2. Using a craft knife, cut some small slits into the floor of your card. Once this is done, you can then attach the floor to your A2 card base. (If you have a background, adhere that first). For my background, I simply trimmed a piece of the MFT Watercolor Wash Paper Pack.
- 3 & 4. Once your floor is attached, adhere some L-shaped pieces of heavyweight card stock. The bottom part of the L is what you will glue to the very base of the card. Once done, simply add your colored and/or stamped diecuts.
- Begin with a piece of 12″ x 12″ card stock trimmed to 11.5″ x 4.25″
- Score on long side at 3.5″, 5.5″, 9″ and 11″
- Turn paper and score down the smallest side at 2 1/8″
- You can then trim down one long side of the paper on all 4 score lines until you reach the midpoint.
- Inside strips can be 1.25″ high x 5″ long and scored at 3/4″ and 4 1/4″
Wishing you all a lovely day!