- Trim paper to 4.25″ x 12″
- Score along long side at 2 3/4″, 5.5″, 8 1/4″ and 11″
- Rotate 90 degrees and score paper (along short side) at 2 1/8″
- Cut flaps accordingly and fold
- Inside shelf measurements are 3.5″ x 1″ and scored along the long side at 3/8″ and 3 1/8″
Copic Colors Used
- Trees: G20, YG13, YG17, YG67
- Tree Trunks: E31, E23, E29
- Reds: R05, R14, R46, R59
- Whites: 0, C00, C2, C4, C5
- Henrietta: E30, E31, E25, E27, E29, E49
For my grass, I simply trimmed a few pieces of green card stock and used my scissors to cut some grass patterns (it’s easier than it looks!). Once done, I lightly blended each piece with some Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink to add some slight shading.
Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy card making!