I have two cards to share with you today. I used both the Everything’s Rosy Stamp Set and Frilly Frames Lattice Background Die Set on both of my cards. For my first card (shown above), I decided to create a shaker card beneath the lattice. To do this, I first added a clear sheet of acetate behind the lattice with a light amount of liquid adhesive. I then added small strips of foam tape around the sides before adding some Studio Katia Crystal Clear Mini Sequins.
For the roses themselves, I used some Altenew Ink.
- Blue Roses: Sea Glass, Ocean Waves, Dusk, and Desert Night
- Sepia Rose: Sand Dunes, Rocky Shore, Mocha, and Espresso
- Leaves: Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, and Moss
- Yellow roses: MFT Lemon Chiffon, MFT Sunshine, Altenew Buttercream, Altenew Caramel Toffee, and Altenew Paper Bag
- Leaves: (Altenew) Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, and Moss
I hope you enjoyed my cards today! If you like flowers, don’t hesitate to check out these gorgeous rose layering stamps! You won’t be disappointed!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don’t forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!