- Trim 2 pieces of Card Stock to 8.5″ x 5″ (I only showed one in the photo above and in Kraft Card Stock so that you could see the difference between the front panel and the inside panel)
- Score on the long side of both at 1.5″ & 7″
- Diecut a window into one of the panels (you can use whatever shaped die you want. I used the Inside & Out Stitched Circle Die-namics)
- Diecut a few tree tops and some grass from green card stock
- Trim one or two inside panels at 6.25″ x 4 7/8″
- Score inside panel(s) along the long side at 3/8″ & 5 7/8″
- Diecut the same shape (it can vary in size if you want a tunneling effect) from the center of the inside panel(s) to match the front window of the card.
- Use the Interactive Swing Die-namics to cut out swing mechanism and circle
Wishing you all a very happy day!