I stamped my image with Copic friendly Black Ink using my Misti. I then used my Copic Sketch Markers to color everything.
- Skin: E0000, E000, E21, E11, E04
- Hair: E40, E42, E43, E44
- Pink Skirt: RV0000, RV00, RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69
- Purple Top: V000, V01, V04, V06, V09
- Background Sky: BG0000, BG000, BG01
- Ground: W00, W0, W1, W2, W3
- Wings: 0, C00, C1, C3, C4
I stamped my sentiment from the “Splash” Clear Stamps Set on the bottom right corner of my card. Lastly, I diecut my stitched frame from White Card Stock using the large square die from the Shaker Maker Combo Die Set. I used liquid adhesive to adhere this piece to the outer portion of my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don’t forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!