Box Card Dimensions:
- Trim 2 sheets of card stock to 6.0″ x 4.25″
- Score both pieces along the 6″ side at 3.5″ & 5.5″
- Score both pieces along the 4.25″ side at 2 1/8″
- Trim down to the center along the score lines on the 6″ side and create a tab on each end with the 1/2″ score
- Trim 3-4 inner shelves at 4.25″ and score each piece at 3/8″ & 3 7/8″
- Assemble as shown
I added some palm trees using the new Seasonal Trees Stamp Set. This is one of my favorite sets because it can be used all year round. It really comes in hand by adding that extra special touch to your card details. I used the coordinating Seasonal Trees Die Set to cut them out.
To give my card more of a beach-feel, I added some sand dunes using the Wavy Border Dies. I cut 4 of these dunes by trimming a few pieces of white card stock to 3.5″ x 3″ and then using the dies to add those wavy borders. I then blended each piece with some Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide Inks. I added some random dots (for more detail) onto each strip using some dark brown Copic Markers and a White Gel Pen. My patterned paper accents came from the gorgeous Summer Splash Paper Pack. Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder onto some black card stock.
Thank you all so much for stopping by! If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, don’t forget to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!
Happy card making!