Hello, crafty friends! I am so happy to be guest designing this month for Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps! I am truly impressed with the variety of stamps that they have to offer. I wanted to do something a little bit different with you today and share two brand new stamp sets from their July Release and the colors that I used to color them. I will be sharing the cards that I made with these sets sometime soon.
The images are so much fun to color! I have listed all of the colors that I have used to color each set today. I do tend to use 5-6 markers per color blend but only 2-3 are necessary. When I first started out coloring, I only had a handful of Copic Markers. I hope that by listing quite a few options per blend, it will help those of you who may only have 2-3 of the colors listed to choose from. This way, you can use what you have and still get some gorgeous color variations.
I stamped all of my images shown today onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I then used Copic Markers to color everything.
Copic Colors Used:
- Mermaid Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13
- Mermaid Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
- Greens: YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07, YG17, G28
- Teals: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG49
- Purple Sea Plant: BV000, BV00, BV02, BV11, BV13, BV17
- Purple Jellyfish: V000, V01, V04, V06, V09
- Gray Rock: C00, C1, C2, C4, C5
- Yellow Puffer Fish: Y02, Y08, Y13, Y15, E35
- Pink Seahorse: RV0000, RV00, RV52, RV55, RV66, RV69
- Blue Bubbles: B000, B02, B06
- Orange Stripes on Fish: YR00, YR04, YR07, YR09
- Light Brown Portion of Turtle Shell: E40, E42, E43, E44
- Dark Brown Portion of Turtle Shell: E30, E23, E25, E29
This set also nicely compliments their Mer-mazing Clear Stamps Set that was release last month.
The final set that I am excited to share is the Over The Moon Clear Stamp Set. My kids are huge astronaut/space/rocket fans, so they were absolutely thrilled with this set. I colored this little guy to look like my youngest son, who told me that it looked just like him. This set is filled with cute images that coordinate well together.
Copic Colors Used:
- Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13
- Whites (Moon, Spacesuit, Rocket): 0, C00, C0, C1, C2, C4, C5
- Reds: R14, R27, R46, R59, RV99
- Blues: B21, B23, B26, B39
- Yellows: Y00, Y04, Y08, Y13, Y15, E35
- Orange: YR00, YR04, YR07, YR09, R27
- Gray Rock/Astroid: C00, C1, C2, C4, C5, C7
- Moon Boots: W1, W3, W5, W7, W8
Click HERE if you’d like to check out the entire July Release or to see more inspiration using these sets! I also highly suggest that you check out their Silhouettes and Christian/Inspirational Stamp Sets! (Affilated Links used where applicable at no cost to you.)
I hope this post was helpful today! Thanks so much for stopping by! If you liked this post and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!
Have a wonderful day!