Get the news right in your inbox!

Hop, Flip, and a Jump | August MFT & Friends

August 6, 2019

Hop, Flip, and a Jump | August MFT & Friends

August 6, 2019

Hello, crafty friends! It’s finally time to shop the latest MFT Release! This release is filled with so many new and amazing products! I don’t know about you, but it was difficult to pick a favorite!

I created a fun little Birthday Box Card today featuring the new Hop, Flip, and a Jump Set. How cute are these jumping animals!? All of my images were stamped with Copic friendly Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock, colored with Copic Sketch Markers, and then cut out with their coordinating dies.

For the panels of my card, I used some Razzle Berry Card Stock along with some festive patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack. I also added some birthday balloons and party hats from the BB Happy Hippos Stamp set. The butterflies were added from the BB Adorable Elephants Set.

For the grass, I used some Green Room Prestige Card Stock and cut it with the Grassy Hills Die-namics. To make some of my images look like they’re jumping, I adhered them to my card with some clear acetate.

Lastly, I heat embossed my sentiment onto a strip of Black Licorice Card Stock with Fine Detail White Embossing Powder. I then diecut it with one of the Skinny Strips Die-namics and trimmed it down with a pair of scissors.

Make sure to leave a comment on each of the Design Team Member’s Release Day Blog Post for a chance to win 1 of 2 $100 MFT Gift Vouchers! Head to the MFT Blog for more inspiration and links to each DT release post.

Here are the other projects that I made with this release! For more details on each post, scroll through HERE.

Thanks so much for dropping by! If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!

Wishing you all a wonderful day and happy shopping!

โ™ฅ Rachel

• Erica Loscalzo August 6, 2019 at 11:49 AM

Love pop up card

• Roblyn Henry August 6, 2019 at 12:26 PM

I always love your ideas, and the birthday box card is a great example! I also wanted to mention that I loved the green of the “Best Witches” card. Thank you for inspiring me.

• Liz O. August 6, 2019 at 1:00 PM

This is such a cute and fun box card design Rachel! These bouncy critters are perfectly colored. You did a fantastic job showcasing this release, thanks for all the inspiration!

• Jo Anne Malicoat August 6, 2019 at 1:32 PM

What a bunch of cute and fun cards you created! But that pop up card is absolutely adorable, and I love that you colored it up with such bright and fun colors!

• Natalie s August 6, 2019 at 1:41 PM

The Hop, Flip and a Jump set is just perfect for a box card! Great design!

• Daria Zender August 6, 2019 at 2:35 PM

Such a fun and happy card!! Your color is beautiful!

• Craftyfield August 6, 2019 at 3:18 PM

Of course the Pop up is the most impressive of the lot but all the cards are superb!

• Karthikha Uday August 6, 2019 at 5:42 PM

Oh wow! This is exploding with fun!! What an awesome idea, lovely choice of colors and beautiful coloring!! <3

• Sibylle August 6, 2019 at 7:47 PM

This is absolutely adorable! Wow!

• Brian Poteraj August 6, 2019 at 8:20 PM

Wow, what a cute box. I can’t get over it.

• Sharon Gullikson August 6, 2019 at 8:29 PM

Someone is going to just adore that box card. Please send it to someone really special.

• Meghan Kennihan August 6, 2019 at 8:56 PM

I commented on your Instagram.. this is too cute! You are the best box card maker ever! Great coloring!

• Patricia M Dugan August 7, 2019 at 7:31 AM

Ha! Makes you want to jump up and down! Too cute for words.

• Heidi Rees August 7, 2019 at 8:46 AM

Wow Rachel! All your cards are just incredible! I canโ€™t wait to get my happy mail and get crafting!

• Natasha Trupp August 7, 2019 at 9:29 AM

Wow! These vibrant colours are fantastic! Really fun pop-up box card!!

• Artconquers August 7, 2019 at 10:24 AM

Loving this box card.. marvelous and you have created a beautiful cards by using the new products.. thanks for sharing..

• Robin Ridpath August 7, 2019 at 10:35 AM

I love a good box card and you seem to do some of the best. I agree this set is perfect for a box card and your coloring is absolutely amazing.

• Amy Cooley August 7, 2019 at 10:40 AM

How darling! These critters are the sweetest. Any child would just love to receive this card.

• Julia D. August 7, 2019 at 10:50 AM

Your box card is so stinkin’ cute! Love the bright colors and all the animals you incorporated. So adorable!

• Anneleise Hampson August 7, 2019 at 10:56 AM

This is definitely my favourite set from the entire release!! Great card.

• Cyndi Morris August 7, 2019 at 11:49 AM

Fun, colorful card. Love those jumping critters!

• Kelsey Thomas August 7, 2019 at 12:06 PM

Lovely box card! ๐Ÿ™‚ It looks like so much fun.

• Jeanne Beam August 7, 2019 at 1:44 PM

What a cute birthday card box!!! You are so creative.
    Thanks so much for sharing…

• Terrie D. August 7, 2019 at 2:52 PM

Wow! Your birthday box card looks awesome! These jumping animals are so much fun! I just love all of the cards you created with this new release. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mary-Anne V August 7, 2019 at 3:01 PM

Awww perfect images for this box card…they truly look like they are jumping out of the card.

• Golda August 7, 2019 at 4:02 PM

What a fun card/piece of art!

• Brindsay August 7, 2019 at 6:37 PM

I love this box card! So bright and happy! makes me smile as I am sure it would make anyone smile!

• Stacey Kowbel August 7, 2019 at 8:08 PM

Eeeee, such a fabulous box card! I love the bright colours! Adorable design!

• Fran Koop August 7, 2019 at 8:57 PM

Love this box card! Such fun colors! Love your coloring!

• Adam August 7, 2019 at 10:19 PM

Your party animals are the cutest – brightly coloured and coupled with their aerial antics makes for an ideal and merrymaking non-gender specific card. It takes talent and grace to accomplish this level of skill. There is a naturalness to the flow of your cards and therein lies the artistry that you continuously display. Thanks a million for sharing your gift, Rachel. Cheers and blessing from Oz, Adam.

• Denise Bryant August 8, 2019 at 12:37 AM

What a fun and festive box card! Love these cute jumping critters, and the scene you created for them is delightful!

• Tanja S. August 8, 2019 at 6:20 AM

Thanks for sharing your fun and bright box card!

• NinaS August 8, 2019 at 10:42 AM

Beautiful pop up card. Love the colors.

• Dee Earnshaw August 8, 2019 at 10:45 AM

OOOH – I LOVE this pop up card – I envy the person that gets to receive this – truly gorgeous

• Jana Gutsch August 8, 2019 at 11:24 AM

Your work is amazing I so want to try this thanks for sharing with us. โคโคโคโค

• Isabel Z August 8, 2019 at 3:16 PM

This is absolutely amazing.

• Maria C F August 8, 2019 at 3:16 PM

I love everything about this.

• Sue D August 8, 2019 at 5:25 PM

Oh my–how fun and colorful!

• Syeda August 8, 2019 at 10:32 PM

Love the happy jumping animals.

• Hello, I'm Rachel! Thanks so much for dropping by and welcome to my blog! I love creating and am excited to share with you my love for card making and paper crafting.

Rachel

Stay Connected

Newsletter

Privacy Policy

Categories

Instagram

• Letโ€™s celebrate! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰ The Say It in a Starburst Card Kit from @mftstamps is now available!  I love how versatile this kit is!  I used the gorgeous starburst stamp on a galaxy-themed background combined with one of the cute #birdiebrown astronauts from the Space Explorer #stampset. If you are interested in the bundle deal, kits are available at a discounted price in limited quantities. Card and Card Kit details can be found on my blog - link in profile. #mftstamps #mftcardkit #sayitinastarburst #cardkit #mftdienamics #cardmakingkits #distressoxide #rangerink
    • Hello, crafty friends! ๐Ÿค— I hope your week is off to a good start!  Would you like a chance to win a $50 @mftstamps Gift Voucher? ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป If so, thereโ€™s still time to come and play along with this weekโ€™s Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  Swipe left ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ to see the current sketch layout. For my take on the sketch, I used the #birdiebrown Squirrel! #clearstamps set combined with the Cross Stitch Tags #dienamics. Iโ€™d love to see what you create! (Winner chosen randomly). Details on my blog - clickable link in profile. #mftstamps #myfavoritethingsstamps #mftdies #mftsketchchallenge #mftwsc
    • For this weekโ€™s #c9featurefriday from @concordand9th, we are showcasing the brand new Autumn Harvest ๐Ÿ‚ and Vintage Artichoke Bundles!  Both of my  cards today are one-layer and were colored using #copicsketchmarkers. The gorgeous Autumn Harvest Set is designed around masking as the dies from this set cut out the exact shape of the stamped image! When combined with the @ginakdesigns Magic Masking Paper, it makes masking a cinch! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Donโ€™t forget to check out the gorgeous projects posted from my fellow guest designers, @jessicafrostballas and @hanlynart!  Card details can be found on my blog - link in profile.  #concordand9th #c9turns4 #c9guestdesigners #ginakdesigns #fallcards #thanksgivingcard #maskingtechnique
    • Happy Friday! ๐ŸŽ‰ Do you have any Super Hero fans in your life?  Iโ€™m up on the @sunnystudiostamps blog today sharing these fun Super Hero #gifttags!  These make the perfect addition to a gift or treat bag for a child, friend, favorite teacher, and/or someone you appreciate!  I used #copicmarkers to color my images and have listed all of the color combos on my blog - link in profile. #sunnystudiostamps #gifttag #handmadegifttags #papertags #patternedpaper
    • Hello, friends! ๐Ÿค— Have you been loving The Vault Release from @mftstamps! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป This little cute artist from the #pureinnocencestamps series has been slightly revised from its previously retired version and comes with a new coordinating #dienamics set as well!  I combined the You Color My World and Abstract Doodle #clearstamps sets for my card today.  I absolutely love this sentiment!  You can check out the rest of the new releases on the MFT website or card details on my blog - clickable link in profile. #mftstamps #myfavoritethingsstamps #mftdienamics #coloroutsidethelines #abstractstamp
    • Hello! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ For day 2 of the @mftstamps Vault Release, I am sharing a card that features the Sweet Birthday Wishes #clearstamps set illustrated by #birdiebrown. This popular, once-retired set has been updated and re-released!  Details on blog - clickable link in profile. #mftstamps #mftdienamics #myfavoritethingsstamps #birthdaycards
    • Hello, crafty friends! ๐Ÿค— I have some exciting NEWS to share with you today! ๐ŸŽ‰ @mftstamps has started a new monthly feature called The Vault!  Itโ€™s where they will be releasing a handful of previously retired products with an updated design!  So, if youโ€™ve missed out on some oldies but goodies, now might be the chance to get some of these amazing items that you might have been looking for!  My card today features the Artist Palette & Brush #dienamics. I used #copicsketchmarkers to color the ink splotches and the Wood Plank #backgroundstamp to add some wooden texture to my palette. I used some #missionwatercolors to loosely paint a colorful background. More details can be found on my blog - clickable link in profile. #mftstamps #mftdienamics #mftvault #watercolor #copiccoloring #paintpalette
    • Hello and Happy Sunday, crafty friends! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m sharing some super cute Super Heroes from the Super Duper Stamps #clearstamps Set from @sunnystudiostamps. Iโ€™m sure most of you know someone that loves Super Heroes! These images make for some cute cards and/or gift accessories. I used #copicsketchmarkers to color these #stampedimages and the coordinating Super Duper #metaldies to cut them out. I will be sharing the copic blends that I used to color these on my blog later this week!  Project coming soon!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend! โ˜บ๏ธ #sunnystudiostamps #sunnystudio #diecuts #copiccoloring #cardmaking #handmadecards #superheroparty #scrapbooking #coloringisfun #cardmakersofinstagram #stamping
    • Hello, crafty friends! ๐Ÿค— I am so excited and honored to be guest designing alongside @jessicafrostballas and @hanlynart this month for @concordand9th to help celebrate their 4th birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆWeโ€™re kicking off the amazing August Release with the fun Cake Layers #metaldies and the Confetti Turnabout #stampset!  The best news is that you can EARN each of these sets for FREE with qualifying purchases! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Also, to celebrate their birthday, #concordand9th is now offering both a gorgeous enamel pin and enamel keychain in their popular Hello Lovely Stamp design!  Swipe ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿผ through pics to see what they look like!  Card details are on my blog - clickable link in profile. #concordand9th #c9featurefriday #c9turns4 #turnaboutstamps #cardmaking #handmadecards  #birthdaycard #enamelpins #enamelkeychain

Follow @theunpamperedstamper