Hello crafty friends! I have one last card to share with you in celebration of Purple Onion Design’s Anniversary Sale! The sale ends tomorrow, 8/24/20. For my project today, I used some more cute rubber stamps illustrated by Stacey Yacula to create a fun 3D lake scene.
To start, I first stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock. I then colored my images from the Stacey Yacula Fox Sunshine Lake Collection with Copic Markers and used my Brother ScanNCut to cut them out. You can find a detailed list of the images that I used at the bottom of this post.
Copic Color Combos Used:
- Bunny: 0, C00, C0, C2, C4
- Beaver: E40, E41, E42, E43
- Mouse: E30, E31, E23, E25
- Dock: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
- Rocky Hill: W2, W4, W5
- Lake: BGBG11, BG13
- Sky: BG000, BG01
- Oranges: YR02, YR07, YR18
- Yellows: Y11, Y13, Y15, V12
I added some waves that I cut from smooth white card stock using the Wavy Border Dies from Sunny Studio Stamps. I blended these pieces with some MFT Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and splattered them with water to give them some added interest. Next, I stamped my sentiment onto a strip of white card stock prior to adhering it to the front of my card. Lastly, I added all of my images using clear acetate for the two jumping into the lake to make them look as if they were really jumping.
I created my box card by hand to perfectly fit a standard A2 sized envelope when folded flat. When folded, my card measures at 4.25″ x 5.5″.
Rubber Stamps Used:
- Stacey Yacula Studio: Daphne (Beaver Swimming)
- Stacey Yacula Studio: Ida (Bunny Swimming)
- Stacey Yacula Studio: Grassy Shore
- Stacey Yacula Studio: Cat Tails
- Stacey Yacula Studio: Dock
- Stacey Yacula Studio: Peony (Mouse Floating)
- Stacey Yacula Studio: Sand Dunes
- Stacey Yacula Studio: Together Stamp Set (sentiment) – Not included in sale
Thank you so much for dropping by! If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!
Great card. I love the box you created. Do you have details on how you made this box or a link to how to create it. Super cute!
Thank you so much, Karen! I am hoping to make a video in the future but if you would like the measurements, feel free to send me an e-mail!
The color combo is very nice! Such a cute card! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so very much, Yvonne! 🙂
This is Absolutely Adorable!!!!
Thank you kindly, Maureen! <3