Hello friends! There are only two days left until the September Release from My Favorite Things becomes available! I have a one-layered card to share with today that features both the new PI Friends Forever and Ever and Wonderful Friend Stamp Sets.
To start my card, I first stamped and masked certain images in order to make it look like everyone was standing together for a fun group photo. I used some Gina K. Designs Magic Masking Paper to achieve this effect. I added some other PI images from both the You’re My Person and Birthday Besties Stamp Set. I ended up masking the balloons from the two girls on the end so that it looked like they both had their arm around their friends.
I then colored all of my images with Copic Markers.
Copic Color Combos Used:
- Skin Tone (First Girl on the Left): E50, E51, E53, E55
- Skin Tone Boy and Girl in Blue Dress: E11, E13, E15, E04
- Skin Tone Girl in Yellow Shirt: E30, E21, E33
- Skin Tone Girls in both Green and Purple Dresses: E0000, E000, E11, E04
- Pinks: RV00, RV52, RV55, RV66
- Purples: V000, V01, V15, V17
- Oranges: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR18
- Yellows: Y11, Y13, Y15, V12
- Blues: BG0000, BG01, BG05, BG07
- Dark Brown Hair: E35, E57, E29
- Light Blonde Hair: E50, E53, E55
- Black Hair (Girl in Yellow Shirt): C3, C5, C7, C8
- Medium Brown Hair (Girl in Pink Dress): E40, E42, E43, E44
Once I was finished coloring, I trimmed my card and then layered it with both White Card Stock as well as Cornflower Prestige Card Stock. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment in the upper left corner using my MISTI Stamping Tool.
Make sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspiration! Leave a comment there for a chance to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for dropping by! If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!