Hello friends! There are only two days left until the September Release from My Favorite Things becomes available! I have a one-layered card to share with today that features both the new PI Friends Forever and Ever and Wonderful Friend Stamp Sets.
To start my card, I first stamped and masked certain images in order to make it look like everyone was standing together for a fun group photo. I used some Gina K. Designs Magic Masking Paper to achieve this effect. I added some other PI images from both the You’re My Person and Birthday Besties Stamp Set. I ended up masking the balloons from the two girls on the end so that it looked like they both had their arm around their friends.
I then colored all of my images with Copic Markers.
Copic Color Combos Used:
- Skin Tone (First Girl on the Left): E50, E51, E53, E55
- Skin Tone Boy and Girl in Blue Dress: E11, E13, E15, E04
- Skin Tone Girl in Yellow Shirt: E30, E21, E33
- Skin Tone Girls in both Green and Purple Dresses: E0000, E000, E11, E04
- Pinks: RV00, RV52, RV55, RV66
- Purples: V000, V01, V15, V17
- Oranges: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR18
- Yellows: Y11, Y13, Y15, V12
- Blues: BG0000, BG01, BG05, BG07
- Dark Brown Hair: E35, E57, E29
- Light Blonde Hair: E50, E53, E55
- Black Hair (Girl in Yellow Shirt): C3, C5, C7, C8
- Medium Brown Hair (Girl in Pink Dress): E40, E42, E43, E44
Once I was finished coloring, I trimmed my card and then layered it with both White Card Stock as well as Cornflower Prestige Card Stock. Lastly, I stamped my sentiment in the upper left corner using my MISTI Stamping Tool.
Make sure to stop by the MFT Blog for more sneak peeks and inspiration! Leave a comment there for a chance to win a $75 MFT Gift Voucher!
Thank you so much for dropping by! If you liked this card and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!
Love, this! Would be a fabulous teacher card or any friend! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful card and such fabulous coloring. Beautiful rainbow.
This card just makes me smile!
Rachel, I love how you mixed these two stamp sets together! What a cute card! I love it!
Beautiful masking and coloring, I LOVE this card! Thank you for sharing.
Love this card. Great job!