Hello friends! I have something a little bit different to share with you today. Instead of a card, I have some fun Sour Cream Treat Containers to share with you that I easily created with the MFT Fine Finish Edge Die-namics. These cute little gift containers are seriously super easy!
To make these, you simply need to:
- Choose whatever patterned paper you want to use and trim it down to standard A2 size at 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Take the MFT Mini Finish Edge Die-namics and die-cut the zig zag pattern on each of the 5.5″ long sides
- Score at 3/8″ along the entire zig-zag edge of each side
- Add glue to one of the 4.25″ straight edge sides and adhere to other side to create an open tube
- Add glue to one of the zig-zag edges and squeeze sides together
- Add treats to the open end and then glue that side together
- Add any tags or decoration
SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR A QUICK TUTORIAL
Here is everything that is included in this fun kit! Check out the projects that I made using this kit below! Simply click on the image for more details.
Head on over to the MFT Blog for more kit inspiration!
Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by! If you liked these projects and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!