Today, we are celebrating the launch of Alex Syberia Designs’ very first collection of physical products through their Kickstarter Campaign! With clear stamps, dies and stencils, there’s something for everyone to love!
To have a look at all of the designs in detail (including videos!), the exclusive offers they have for you, and see how you can support them, make sure you check their Kickstarter Campaign Page.
Their Kickstarter Campaign, full of incredible discounts for you, will run from the 15th September to the 16th October 2022.
This great milestone called for some big celebrations! Throughout the duration of the Kickstarter Campaign, Alex Syberia Designs will be hosting 4 hops:
- 15 September 2022 – Hop 1: Blog hop
- 23 September 2022 – Hop 2: Instagram hop
- 5 October 2022 – Hop 3: Blog hop
- 13 October 2022 – Hop 4: Instagram hop
GIVEAWAY PRIZES | OVER £1000/$1200 IN TOTAL
Alex Syberia Designs is giving away some fantastic prizes; their full September Release and two of their gorgeous Floral Bundle or Critter Bundle to choose from. There are also amazing companies and crafty friends who are celebrating with us. Here’s the complete list of awesome prizes:
- Alex Syberia Designs:
- Full September Release Bundle (worth £329/$395)
- Two bundles to choose from: Floral Bundle (worth £160/$192) or Cuties Bundle (worth £108/$129) *
- Artcreatiu – 25€ Gift Card
- Bearly Art – $50 Gift Card (open to US participants only)
- Catherine Pooler Designs – $30 Gift Card
- Crafty Purple Frog – £25 Gift Card
- Kit & Clowder – 30$ Gift Card
- La papelería de Lola – 25€ Gift Card
- Organizemore – $50 Gift Card
- Picket Fence Studios – $75 Gift Card
- Seize the Stamp – CHF 50
- The Gray Muse – $50 Gift Card
- Tonic Studios – £100/$100 Gift Card
- Wow! Embossing powder – £20/$20 Gift Card
* Check the Kickstarter Campaign for more info
That’s a total of 15 prizes for 15 lucky winners! To be in with a chance to win one of these amazing prizes all you have to do is play along with each of the four hops! Alex Syberia Designs will draw winners from those entrants that have played along the hops by 16th October 2022.
Our first hop is a blog hop and it couldn’t be easier to enter. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post as well as those of the other amazing designers in this hop. You can see the full list, with links to each blog, below.
Winners will be announced on the Alex Syberia Designs blog on the 23rd October 2022.
BLOG HOP 1 | DESIGNERS LIST
Below is the complete list of the super talented designers who are sharing their creations with us today:
- Alex Syberia Designs
- Alberto Gava
- Bibi Cameron
- Bonnie Crane
- Brenda Noelke
- Carly Tee
- Cheryl Espie
- Colleen Balija
- Elin Venge
- Hannelie Bester
- Jessica Frost-Ballas
- Jo Herbert
- Jo Laverty
- Laura Fadora
- Lien Leysen
- Michelle Short
- Natasha Vacca
- Rachel Alvarado
- Raquel Arribas
- Tae Eun Yoo
- Tina Wilstrup
- Yasmin Diaz
For both of my projects today, I used the gorgeous “Life is Good” clear stamps set. For my first card, I used Copic Markers to color it. For my second (shown a few pics below), I used the coordinating Life is Good Layering Stencil and quickly ink blended my colors and shading.
I also used the Fancy Cover Die A2 on the card shown above. I love the gorgeous detail on this die!
I hope you enjoyed my cards today! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! If you liked these cards and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!