Hello friends! The October Release from MFT Stamps is now available! Get an extra 10% OFF SITEWIDE until 10/14!
Steps To Create Shaker Tags:
- Use the largest die from the Surprise Stitched Tag Die-namics to die cut a solid back piece for the tag.
- Blend this piece with ink if desired or leave plain. Stamp you sentiment.
- Use some tape to form a frame with the 2 largest dies from the tag set
- Die-cut your tag frame 5x’s and glue each piece together to form a frame with some dimension.
- Adhere your elevated frame to the tag base piece with liquid adhesive.
- Die-cut one more frame from colored or patterned card stock for the final frame that will show once finished.
- Cut a snow drift using the Stitched Snow Drift Die-namics and the inside negative piece from the smaller tag die.
- Add your embellishments (I used Diamond Dust for my snow along with some Pretty Pink Posh Snow Flakes).
- Use the largest tag die to cut a piece of clear acetate and adhere to the top of the frame.
- Adhere your colored and/or patterned frame to the top of the acetate.
- Lastly, color and cut your image(s) and add to the front of the tag with 3D Foam Adhesive Tape.
In case you missed any of them, here are the other projects that I made using products from this amazing new release. Simply click on any thumbnail above for more details.
I hope you enjoyed my projects today! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! If you liked these cards and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!