Hello friends! The MFT Stamps Home for the Holidays Card Kit is flying off the shelves! Get yours while they last! The current card kit bundle is listed at 30% OFF the regular retail price of buying each item separately.
Here is a list (below) of the main items that I used in my cards today.
- Right at Home Die-namics (included in card kit)
- Holiday Home Accents Die-namics (included in card kit)
- Home for the Holidays Stamp Set (included in card kit)
- One Light (2 pack) (included in card kit)
- Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up Die-namics
- Mini Slimline Outside the Box Snow Drifts Die-namics
- Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics
For my first card, I created a cute little mini slimline box card. I combined the items from the kit along with the Mini Slimline Outside the Box Level Up and Mini Slimline Snow Drifts Die-namics. For my background, I blended some Cornflower and Lazy Day Premium MFT Dye Inks and splattered it with some diluted opaque white paint. For my card base, I used some Lazy Day Card Stock.
I mainly used card stock from the kit to piece together my images. I also loosely painted on some white paint on each tree to resemble snow.
For my second card, I created a simple light-up card, using one of the lights that was included in the kit.
You can watch this quick tutorial video below to see how I made this card. (Honestly, it’s super easy and I hope that you try it yourself!)
Make sure to drop by the MFT Blog to see gorgeous kit inspiration from the rest of the team!
I hope you enjoyed my cards today! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! If you liked these cards and want some more crafty inspiration, please feel free to check out my INSTAGRAM feed!