Hello crafty friends! I’d love to introduce to you The Stamps of Life Fold-It Club! As a club member, each month you will receive an A2 Fold-It Die Set (shaped card) AND two 5″x7″ stencils. All items in the Fold-It Club are EXCLUSIVE to the club for one full year or more. Check out all of the club details HERE.
Did you know that there are multiple clubs to choose from? You can check them all out HERE.
- New club members get a welcome bonus! For new Flip-it Club members, you will receive an EXCLUSIVE DIE SET valued at $26.99
- Receive 15-20% OFF (depending on which club(s) you are in) all website orders, every day, every order, every item on The Stamps of Life Website.
- Receive a $15 Gift Certificate every year on your anniversary
- FREE Limited Edition GIFT 2-3 times per year
- Earn club points on every purchase to spend in the Stamps of Life shop
- Plus earn additional Monthly Club Points to spend in the shop
- FREE SHIPPING in the USA and only $0.50 shipping to Canada and $1.50 to all other countries
- Each month, a few Golden Tickets (Gift Certificates to spend in The Stamps of Life shop) are randomly placed in the Club shipments! 🙌🏻
This month’s Fold-It Club features the adorable Overalls Fold-It. These cards were super easy to make and only required some simple die cutting. I used the included stencils (the Overalls Stencil and Stitched Buttons Stencil) on some of my projects, but they are not necessary to create a cute shaped card!
I also used both patterned paper and solid card stock to create my projects. You can check out all of the gorgeous patterned paper from The Stamps of Life HERE.
These cards fit perfectly into an A2 sized envelope for mailing. If you don’t want to make it a fold-it card, you can simply add it to an A2 sized card front as shown below.
I hope you enjoyed these cards today! I had such a fun time creating them, and I hope that you will as well!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! Make sure to check out all of the other gorgeous products on The Stamps of Life Website!